Sunday, August 10, 2014

10


Wow. 10 days straight. It's oddly been a bit easier to on these than I thought it would be. I have to say though, I do find it more difficult to work on these on the weekends because I just want to spend my leisure time with my wife and dog and friends. It kind of reminds me of when I was in animation mentor, except that I don't have any mandatory deadlines, so I give in to excuses and laziness more easily. As you can see I didn't put too much time into this one. I just went for quick and dirty. A friend of mine was encouraging me to just rough them out and move on, which is probably what I'll do when I draw out planning for my CG or stopmo work, but I'm not sure that I'm 100% pleased with it for this project. I did however do a much better smear in this one than the ones I attempted before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment